Dr. Jeffrey Ditzell
About Dr. Jeffrey Ditzell
I am a licensed psychiatrist in NYC that is trained to treat adults with all psychiatric issues ranging from anxiety, Adult ADHD, Depression, OCD, low self-esteem, feelings of inadequacy, mood disturbances, sleeping difficulties, PTSD, other attention problems, relationship issues, work/life stress, and also offer Ketamine Infusion Therapy for resistant treatment depression. I have my own private practice in the Financial District in NYC and see other patients across New York State via Telepsychiatry. I provide psychiatric evaluations and comprehensive treatment which may include psychotherapy, life optimization coaching, cognitive and behavioral therapy, wellness checks, and medications. I also offer medication management to my patients, so you know what medications you are taking/side effects to get a better idea about all of the medication you are taking, and the goal of taking such medications.
My patients say that I have a pleasant bedside manner, but my military training also allows me to get right to the point. To my patients I am encouraging and emphasize on coaching/empowering them to optimize their life and start on the path to achieve their goals. I also collaborate with other treatment providers ensuring you get well-rounded treatment.
My office does not participate in any insurance plans as I am an out-of-network provider. You are welcome to use your health savings account or flex spending credit cards. We do provide a statement of service following the appointment; if you have out of network benefits you can use this statement to submit a claim for reimbursement with your insurance. Please expect a phone call from my patient care coordinator after you book your appointment so we can make sure my practice is a good fit for you.
Dr. Ditzell Psychiatry, PLLC
65 Broadway New York, NY 10006
- Dr. Ditzell Psychiatry, PLLC
Education and training
- Medical School - Des Moines University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship in Addiction Psychiatry
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship in Psychosomatic Medicine
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center, Fellowship in Public Psychiatry
Awards and publications
- Dr. Ditzell has been committed to the Service of Soldiers in the United States Army for over 18 years, having attained the rank of Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Army
- Awarded the Army Commendation Medal